" Le mosche d'oro " 2014 di Agostino Arrivabene - " Pesante ho l'anima, di una tenebra perenne. "

mercoledì 18 ottobre 2023

Christer Karlstad " Highlands " - " Passerby "


" Highlands "
Christer Karlstad


" Passerby "
Christer Karlstad

***

I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen:
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.


And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And Thou shalt not writ over the door;
So I turn’d to the Garden of Love,
That so many sweet flowers bore.


And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tomb-stones where flowers should be:
And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars, my joys & desires.


" The Garden of Love "
William Blake

 ( condivisione dal sito web " DanielaScarel.com ) pubblicazione delle immagini e informazioni, autorizzata dall'artista.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento